Mud flaps for power running board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No just an old marketing guy, going after a perceived opportunity. :)

Yes I know, just a jest. So you will be marketing the new rear air deflector as well as the white mud guards? Just my personal opinion, but white mud guards on your platinum white Expedition just might look a bit like a "Superfly" pimp mobile.... Might stud the mud guards with some rhinestone or pure diamonds:rolleyes:. I think black mud guards would break up the white a bit more. Just my opinion. :angels2:

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I know, just a jest. So you will be marketing the new rear air deflector as well as the white mud guards? Just my personal opinion, but white mud guards on your platinum white Expedition just might look a bit like a "Superfly" pimp mobile.... Might stud the mud guards with some rhinestone or pure diamonds:rolleyes:. I think black mud guards would break up the white a bit more. Just my opinion. :angels2:
LOL, I'm still up in the air about putting on mud flaps at all. I was thinking that the white ones with the shiny stainless steel piece might look nice, and then maybe some wide white walls and a lowering kit. :chewie::dancingpoop::banana-mario::badger_1::Big Laugh:

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
then maybe some wide white walls and a lowering kit. :chewie::dancingpoop::banana-mario::badger_1::Big Laugh:

Gee, you didn't sound like one of those people that would go for that kind of thing on the phone Andy....LOL

jeff

He is just showing some of his "inner Pimp". We all have it and it comes out eventually. But if he starts wearing dreadlocks, we should be concerned...!!!

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Uh Oh....I think it's not quite as "acceptable" when you're old like us as if you were still 22.....

But yes, it's a sad day indeed when you realize that never again will you hammer the bejesus out of some sexy sweet young thing.....we try to console ourselves with love for our sweethearts but the truth is, we just are getting old....sucks!

jeff

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh Oh....I think it's not quite as "acceptable" when you're old like us as if you were still 22.....

But yes, it's a sad day indeed when you realize that never again will you hammer the bejesus out of some sexy sweet young thing.....we try to console ourselves with love for our sweethearts but the truth is, we just are getting old....sucks!

jeff
I'll drink to that! I came to that realization more than a few years ago. Of course my wife and will be celebrating our 31st anniversary in May, so the real possibility of that went away decades ago. :)

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is just showing some of his "inner Pimp". We all have it and it comes out eventually. But if he starts wearing dreadlocks, we should be concerned...!!!

Here is a picture of my wife and I from last summer. Probably not much chance of me wearing dreadlocks. LOL!
Andy and Kelly.jpg

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my wife and I from last summer. Probably not much chance of me wearing dreadlocks. LOL!
View attachment 19843

Andy, you and your wife look happy. We had our 30th anniversary several years ago... I asked my wife what is the metal or color of the 30th anniversary, her response was "CRUISE". So we went on a northern European Baltic Sea cruise. It was great.

I see the chrome dome. Beware of dreadlock wigs!!