Mud flaps for power running board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nev,

I LIKE those 3.5 TT emblems....something tells me that fleabay and I have an appointment scheduled in a few minutes! Heck, we KNOW they aren't just for 150's!

jeff

They add an accent that is just about cool enough. They are plastic and will last a few years, but a heat gun and replacements are easy to do. Heck, maybe there will be metallic chrome ones available by then! The popularity of the 3.5 TT is only going to increase.

DuraFlap

Reaction score
Andy, They have not changed the Expedition fender wells since 2007, so yes, we can fit up your 2017. Look forward to seeing you on our site duraflap.com

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's all good....I was just teasing and you knew it............maybe if some of THESE guys would order some, THEN you would have pics of Expy's with them!

jeff
DuraFlap You can use my vehicle for promo pictures if you send me the white mud flaps. :Big Laugh: :High 5: :sorrysign: :Good or Bad: Sorry couldn't resist.