muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

harley320

Reaction score
I am looking at putting a flowmaster 50 series on my 2000 EB Expy can anybody give me any feedback or any suggestions I want the inside of the Expy to be relatively quiet and the outside to have a nice low rumble.

baller baller

Reaction score
a good one that i have heard is a true dual magnaflow but you would also have to change the cats to do so. that may be more than what u want to pay though. if not i can give u more details

hu8dabeev

Reaction score
Toss da Flow no give on go!

The stock manifold on a mustang is
slightly different then Phillsbury's
snout. The expo-sounds like a saleen, lighting with a Basani Cat Back system.
:reddevil:

pepe

Reaction score
I run the 3 chamber flowmaster with stock cats and has neat sound not too loud or too soft just perfect.
Magnaflow has a better flow technology and made of lighter stainless steel material for weight. I would get the Magnaflow kit for you expy I eve learn in class that on dyno test Magnaflow makes slightly a little more power than flowmasters by maybe 2-3 horspower due to their flow technology it will depend on what system you purchase. Good luck

Last edited:

01XLT

Reaction score
MY EXHUAST

What I did was I had the muffler shop cut and drop the factory piping right behind the cats and replace it with matching pipes that go into an H-Pipe down the passenger side (I will not put a pipe on the other side, the hot pipes plus gas tanks scares me) with a equlization tube welded in the H-Pipe and the pipes are about 2 inches apart that run into 2 40 series delta flows and they fab'd me up two over axle pipes that exit straight out the back onto 2 18inch x 5inch echo tips that are side by side under the passenger side rear bumper. It looks great and it is a bit loud, at 70 in OD, it resonates pretty good but I love it. That whole system costs me about $375.00 bucks, not bad. I will post picks soon. Hope this helps anyone. I am wating for a company to make some MIL Eliminaters, when they do, those cats are GONE! That thing would really sing then! But for now, I will settle for this.