Multiple codes on dash test mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pack303

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Ford Expedition XLT 4.6 I put in test mode on dash I have dtc codes and cannot for the life of me get this truck to turn over or start

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you hear anything when you turn the key to the crank position? Do the instrument cluster lights come on when the key is in the RUN position ? Have you tried swapping the PCM relay with one of the others there in the fusebox ?
Do you have any fuel pressure at the fuel rail ? There's a schrader valve on the passenger side of the rail to attach a pressure gauge to. Or you can just depress the schrader valve with a small punch or nail to do a quick check. If you have a fuel pressure test gauge you should see 45-55 psi with the key on. Did you try to reset the fuel pump inertia shutoff back there in the left rear quarter panel hatch ?

OP
OP
P

pack303

Reaction score
Also today I took my bolt cans ohm meter even though it showed okay I went around and reconnected all the grounds and made sure they were makin sure that they weren’t making good contact , I cleaned re cut sll bsttery cables Attached then and now my Theft light stopped blinking and I wanted to have it towed out of garage
I am a musician not a mechanic but it’s logical thinking I know quite ca but bit about electric current Relays Circuits as I build my own keyboards to my liking. I appreciate can’t help And last I can place the lever in neutral I looked under truck linkage moved correctly But Won’t move a inch if I Push it