My 1998 Eddie Bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sexpedition

Reaction score
Here is my 1998 EB that I am in the process of customizing. There are several things still in the works for it. Some of the items on it are: Vortech S-trim, NOS, TV, DVD, 20" rims, etc.

Attachments

• sexpedition.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,401
G

Hey, what year is it? I really like your headlights

-Kel

Lowandslow

Reaction score
Is it lowered and if so where did u get the springs? Where did u get ur air dam? IT is a beautiful ride

G

Tight ride!!! I have a 98 EB also (Green). My ride sit very low as well. I am about to purchase 22" Revolvers.

G

Sweet ride, Looks like you put alot of work into it... Great Job..

G

SEXPEDITION are you on lowrider. I could have sworn I saw your ride. Where did you get headlights from? I am about to purchase the lightning headlights.

OP
OP
S

Sexpedition

Reaction score
It hasn't been in lowrider or anything. I have added 22" wheels and had custom ghost tribal art sprayed around the entire truck. One a sunny day, you can see silver tribal art down the sunny side and the other side appears to remain only purple. I'll add more pics as soon as I have the time.