New Expedition in Nebraska

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Forte

Reaction score
Hello all. Just purchased my first Expedition, a 2007 XLT 4wd. Purchased mostly as a family hauler as our CX-5 is getting cramped.

It's a one owner truck with 144k miles, very clean overall. Has a bit of a timing chain rattle at cold startup so I foresee pulling the timing cover on this 3V soon... Buuuut I got a great deal and I'm mechanically inclined anyway. This thing rides so nice, plenty of power, I'm impressed.

Already ordered a new set of Hankook Dynapro ATMs and a Kenwood touch screen radio (wifey wants a backup cam and nav). Next on the list is floor mats and seat covers. Hoping to turn this into an ultimate travel machine, highway or trail. This is my first Ford Truck but not my first Ford. I have a 1994 Taurus SHO that was my first car, but doesn't run at the moment.

Happy to be here!

Expedition rear 3qt.jpg
Expedition and Mazda.jpg
SHO and Speed.jpg

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all. Just purchased my first Expedition, a 2007 XLT 4wd. Purchased mostly as a family hauler as our CX-5 is getting cramped.

It's a one owner truck with 144k miles, very clean overall. Has a bit of a timing chain rattle at cold startup so I foresee pulling the timing cover on this 3V soon... Buuuut I got a great deal and I'm mechanically inclined anyway. This thing rides so nice, plenty of power, I'm impressed.

Already ordered a new set of Hankook Dynapro ATMs and a Kenwood touch screen radio (wifey wants a backup cam and nav). Next on the list is floor mats and seat covers. Hoping to turn this into an ultimate travel machine, highway or trail. This is my first Ford Truck but not my first Ford. I have a 1994 Taurus SHO that was my first car, but doesn't run at the moment.

Happy to be here!

View attachment 29914
View attachment 29915
View attachment 29916

Welcome to the forum! Nice expedition. I also own www.shoforum.com if you ever want to show off your SHO.

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Happy to be here!

View attachment 29914
View attachment 29915
View attachment 29916

Welcome to the forum!! Nice looking Expy....

Eagle 71

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Forte, welcome to the forum! Your Expy looks to be in gerat shape.
I live in Papillion, other side of Huskerland.

OP
OP
Forte

Forte

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Nice expedition. I also own www.shoforum.com if you ever want to show off your SHO.

I'm StreetlightSHO on SHOforum! Been a member since 09! Just don't post too often anymore... My SHO is currently stranded in New Mexico at my dad's place. But hey I have a tow rig now haha.

Nice Expedition and welcome from a former Sidney resident!!!

Thanks! I drive through Sidney all the time on the way to Denver.

Welcome to the forum!! Nice looking Expy....

Hey Forte, welcome to the forum! Your Expy looks to be in gerat shape.
I live in Papillion, other side of Huskerland.

Thank you guys! I think I found a very solid truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett