New Expedition Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silversurfer

Reaction score
Hi All!

Just traded in my lifted 2008 Jeep Wrangler for this 2008 Silver Expedition Limited. This is my second expedition and I LOVE it although I will miss my Jeep. This expedition has black leather, navigation, and 108K miles. Got it for $12,000

Got divorced and wife took the expedition so the 2 door Jeep was no longer bi enough for the kids and I and hockey bags...etc

Already added some lettering and some chrome molding on the sides.

Only Issue I cant figure out is my turn signal lights on my mirrors are very very dim and I can barely see them. Also my drivers seat does not tilt (it will recline) but wont tilt forward and back. Sounds like something is busted underneath.

Last edited:

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sounds like switch issue under the seat. i had a contour that did that and the little connector at the motor end was wiggly ..probably from feet under there from back seat kids

Hit By Thunder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome Silversurfer. I was going to suggest the same thing about feet bumping the electrical connector. Great site here

1ATony

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the site it's great to have you here
Tony:head3:

OP
OP
S

silversurfer

Reaction score
So far things have not started out so well with the new truck. 1 week after buying it the AC compressor goes on me and $1300 later I get the truck back with a working AC. A week after that I go over a speed bump nice and slow and the suspension air compressor blows out on me causing the suspension to drop to the ground. Now the car is again sitting while the new compressor is shipping. Had the car three weeks and it has sat at either the dealer or broken in my driveway longer than I have actually used it.

Hit By Thunder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yikes, thats some bad luck,....when its back up and running should be clear sailing from now on. Sorry to hear of the bad luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1