New fold down screen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redrover85

Reaction score
Need recomendations on a new flip down screen and in dash screen combo. I wanna be able to put a dvd in the dash and have it play threw the flip down. Also wanna up grade screen size to 10+ inches. What u think?

reece146

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why DVD?

Optical media is dead - get something that can read movies off a USB stick, SD card, or use local storage on the device, whatever.

Nothing off the shelf is available that size.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
any head unit with dvd ability can do this...u will have to wire it to the overhead in order to do so...AND the overhead will need to have inputs in order to do this as well...my truck is setup like this...I can play a dvd from the head unit and play on the over head...I can also put a dvd in my overhead and play on my head unit...I paid for it to be like this

OP
OP
R

Redrover85

Reaction score
Kool thanks i just wanted to see if it was possible. What size screen is ur flip down?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Get one with Blu Ray also. Most of the newer ones have the flash drive/usb option to, so best of both worlds.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kool thanks i just wanted to see if it was possible. What size screen is ur flip down?
I have a 12" flip down...going to put a 17" in before Christmas

Yes DVD is dead but most that offer DVD also offer USB on the same unit...my phone pioneer AVIC D3 offers all...usb...SD card...and dvd...my new pioneer 8100 NEX offers all add well

Mr. 10K