New from florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weberflorida

Reaction score
Hey guys what's up? New to the forum just found you guys on the net while searching some stuff for my truck. I have a 2003 expy EB. It is a 2wd with a 4.6. Pretty much it just gets used to haul the boat and drop the kids off. Pretty excited about some of the information that I have already have read on the forum and already went out to pick up the stuff from Home Depot for the "Gotts Mod" .

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Welcome! Post some photos of your expy! :)

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
right...i'm trying to get back to that area...i was stationed at eglin afb...ft walton beach

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so youre working on the old...but new 33FW...i was there in april...the flightline hasnt changed but the new buildings has changed the original landscape that we had...have they finished the overpass for the airport yet? i had a house in crestview...just sold it a couple of months ago...trying to get back to 96LRS...might have to do a remote somewhere to do it though...or a year in afghanistan...