New guy here from South GA.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expe101

Reaction score
Hey yall, Im a new guy to the forums. Got a 2000 Expedition EB 2WD 4.6 V8. My granddad bought it new in 2000 and I bought it from him in 2010 @ 186,*** miles. He was not the one to keep up equipment. (he had the "once it breaks, fix it." concept.) :Nonono: Anyways, it was a Jax city truck up until 03 and then was a farm vehicle in south GA's swamp till 2010. Its taken alot of work to restore the paint, clean the inside, and fix all the front end stuff. (ball joints, shocks etc.) Yet, its still far from perfect. Oh, today's mileage is 210,456.xx.

Soo to introduce myself. I go by JC, this is my first vehicle and plan on keeping it till the wheels fall off due to me paying my way through college. (Yay, Im gunna get all that "college kid" heat...) Anyways, just thought Id introduce myself before I head over to the transmission and drive train section to post my first real issue with the truck.

BTW the pic is a little old, I have since put new tires on it which look a bit better.

Attachments

• IMG_2284.jpg
    IMG_2284.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 71

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Damn,your truck is clean! Also, don't plan on the "college kid heat", this isn't that kind of forum.

catmaster25

Reaction score
Waaaaaaaaasssuuuuuuuupppppppp

So I been gone for a while and I am hopefully going to get a 6" suspension lift soon on my EXPO... NEWAYS WELCOME TO THE FORUMS BRO

NIIIICEEEE EXPEDITIONS EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69