New Guy Looking For Warranty Info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAHT01

Reaction score
Hi folks ,
We just bought a New 2019 Expedition Platinum .

I see a lot of folks go with the Ford ESP Premium . My dealers Finance guy is trying to sell me on CNA National Automotive Preferred Plan + Plus .

They both seem to have the same coverage .
The CNA 150,000 10Yr for $2300 , The Ford from Flood is 150,000 8Yr. For $2995 .

Has anyone had any experience with CNA there reviews are all over the map .

Any help would be Greatly Appreciated.
Thanks , DRAHT01

OP
OP
D

DRAHT01

Reaction score
Thank You ManUpOrShutUp ,

I’ll take a look at them .

We’ve been thinking about this & I think we’ll just go with the Ford ESP Premium .

I haven’t heard anything negative in my searches about there Extended Warranty .

Thanks , DRAHT01

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank You ManUpOrShutUp ,

I’ll take a look at them .

We’ve been thinking about this & I think we’ll just go with the Ford ESP Premium .

I haven’t heard anything negative in my searches about there Extended Warranty .

Thanks , DRAHT01

The biggest caveat to the Ford ESP is that you often don't know if the diagnostics are covered until after the fact. For example, I took my truck in at one point for what I believed to be an idler pulley, which was covered under the ESP. The tech cautioned me that if it was the drive belt that I would be on the hook for 1 hour of diagnostics at $120/hr. I had already done my own DIY diagnostics and was fairly confident so I told him to go ahead (it was indeed an idler pulley). Of course it often isn't that easy to nail down a problem, especially if one's automotive skills are particularly limited. Some other manufacturers cover the diagnostic portion regardless of whether the problem turns out to be covered.

Anyway, if you go with the ESP just remember that it's the same no matter what dealer you purchase it from, though the price can vary by thousands. Shop around. No rush.

OP
OP
D

DRAHT01

Reaction score
Great information , I really appreciate your help .
Thank You , DRAHT01

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire