New Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZBlake

Reaction score
After driving cars(Integra, Lancer, Forester, Crown Vic and Fusion) for the last 15 years I decided it was time for a big boy vehicle. Picked up a 2017 Expedition dark grey XLT 4X4 a week and a half ago. I've already had the Readylift leveling kit put on and added 2018 Raptor take offs and love the stance/look. Also added an Airaid intake and Magnalfow exhaust, have an SCT Tuner so need to order a custom tune to load.

Live in Chandler, AZ and love to go camping and shooting but the cars and minivan weren't cutting it anymore.

Anyways I've already used this site as a resource for several things so figured I'd introduce myself.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like your goodies should get you around 400 + [emoji470], more if yours is a platinum, they start with 400. Either way, with a strong base, the go fast add-ons, and the tune, it should put a smile on your face.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

MT_Expedition

Reaction score
Welcome! What size tires and wheels are you running with your ready lift leveling kit? Also did you upgrade your shocks and struts when you added the leveling kit? Any pics?

I have 2015 EL Tuxedo Black. I am thinking of adding ready lift leveling kit with some new wheels and tires. Just trying to hammer out what sizes to go with.
FUEL TACTIC-6LUG-18x9-MATTE-BLK.png
Nitto Ridge Grappler 2.PNG

Last edited: