New here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isaacN

Reaction score
I new to this forum as I recently bought a 2016 Navigator Reserve to replace a 1996
Tahoe LT I had bought new. The Tahoe was pretty cherry for the age but I needed
a vehicle to take longer trips in and still pull my boat to our neighborhood launch ramp.
The Navi with 33,000 miles will fit the bill. I thought it offered a lot for the money vs
another Tahoe or Escalade.

The Navi inspite of the low miles was in far from perfect condition. I have so far replaced
a bent inner tie rod and bellows where either a hauler or tow operator apparently threw up
a hook and caught a tie rod. Also learned how to remedy a flip over 2nd row seat where the
seat back could not be returned up right.

When you you have been alive a long time you have probably owned a lot of vehicles. My
Fords have been a mid 80s van, an 89 Scorpio, a 92 Mustang 5.0 GT convertible, and a
2001 Lincoln LS. Enjoyed them all.

I am a retired Mechanical Engineer with a lot of years making automotive and marine
electro mechanical products. When I was a youngster I was a racer and car builder so
I have decent auto knowledge and will contribute when I can.

Other than the Navigator I have a 2011 Caddy STS for my wife and. 2011 Mercedes E550
convertible for the beach. I live in Foley, AL.

riphip

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome. Hope you got a good deal on your Navi. Will be a nice addition to your other 'toys' & less expensive to keep up.:emotions122: