New Magnaflow Exhaust Parts - Just in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Furai

Reaction score
sweet, after months of waiting and deciding... i finally got my dream

here they are.... the only one missing is the x-pipe (magnaflow too :D) they arrive like in 2 weeks :( dam....

all my piping will be 2.25"

now i have a feeling im goin to have to move the spare tire because of this gigantic 18" long tips.

now i went to a couple muffler shops and asked how much they charge to do my custom exhaust and they gave me an estimate of $90 an hour, which i think is ********... so im goin to have to somewhere else that is an hour drive away but it will be worth it. wat are the rates that you guys received? :confused:

P1000493.jpg
P1000494.jpg

P1000495.jpg

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
we all expect a full update and video clip after the install is done so we can hear those bad boys! I love magnaflow.....they've never done me wrong in the past. good luck and don't go crazy while you wait those long 2 weeks lol

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think around here, 70 an hour is what they charge.

Yea, we will definitely need a audio/video clip of that bad boy. :)

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok now im going to half to ban you for two things , living in Hawaii and buying a cool setup like that.

OP
OP
F

Furai

Reaction score
haha nice comment just4fun.

@green03: i dought it cause ive seen this setup before and he put a vid on it and no crackle, pop or raspyness... but ya it is gonna be loud, but that is wat im olookin for :D

because here in hawaii everyone has these lifted trucks with 5 inch piping and 6 inch tips.... now that is nutz

@4x4dude: thanks man :D ya im gonna get a vid as soon as possible... haha im getting alil bit antsy with the 2 week wait for that x-pipe.

also i was wondering if anyone knows how to get that annoying water stain off the windows... ive tried windex and even some plants outside lol and they still dont work

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
also i was wondering if anyone knows how to get that annoying water stain off the windows... ive tried windex and even some plants outside lol and they still dont work [/B]

You could always accidentally throw a rock at the window and have your insurance give you a new window lol not that i'm advocating insurance fraud....it was just a suggestion from a moment of temporary insanity!

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I normally use Stoner's Invisible Glass cleaner to clean my windows. If that doesn't work, try to clay them. You can it in the detailing section at Wal-mart.

I've also heard of Bar Keep's friend, or something like that. Just keep it off the paint. Don't know where to get it.

OP
OP
F

Furai

Reaction score
haha never thought of that ;)

@Elvato: ya ill go check when i bring my truck into the shop for them to see wat im packin. they say they gonna take like 5 hours to install it at $90 an hour....(the best im probably gonna get since there isnt quite as much buissness here as in the mainland)