New member, 2014 Expedition SSV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

762mm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a new member from Canada and a proud owner of a white 2014 Expedition SSV. It's an ex-police truck with about 130,000 miles on it.

Trucks looks, drives, shifts and sounds good. No cam phaser knock or timing rattle that I can hear, but I switched it to a diet of 5W30 synthetic anyway (5.4L Triton). I was told it was well maintained by the department that owned it. I'm in the process of slowly changing all other fluids, spark plugs and doing some other small stuff on it.

P.S. I used to own a 1999 Explorer with the 4.0L SOHC for 16 years, which I recently sold. I used to be member of the Explorer Forums for many, many years as well while I owned it... and learned all there was to learn about the Explorer and its' quirks from the guys over there too. I'm sure folks on here are just as awesome.

Hopefully, this Expedition will last and be reliable like the old Explorer was. I buy trucks for the long haul, lol!

:)

Here are some pics:

005.jpg

004.jpg