New Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I finally got my new tires on Friday.....here they are

tires.jpg

tread.jpg

tread1.jpg

The only thing I dont like is that they didnt clean tha blue junk off the lettering...

OP
OP
98EXeb

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice they look very grippy.

What does a set of those run?

Yeah I like 'em.......Since I ordered them from an online picture, they look alot better in person then they did in the web picture. The blue on the lettering is killing me.....I have to figure out the best way to get that blue off before mounting them. Any suggestion would be great.

Now I think Walmart has them on sale for around 130-150 per tire. I paid a little more.

Last edited:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mickey thompsons. nice tire and just mount the white walls on the inside. i dont like white wall out side. these tanks arent low riders. but it can be cleaned with house hold items. soap and water simple green or armor all.

OP
OP
98EXeb

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are those 285 Nitto's? Oh and use some Armor All, and just wipe the lettering, should take that blue stuff off.

Mickey Thompson Baja Radial STZ 265/75/16

Now which armor all will work best, wheel cleaner or tire shine or some other armor all product?

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just used the tire shining stuff, just takes a little rubbing. Soap and water probably would work fine too, but I always like making tires shine when they are new! I like white walls out, but thats just me.

flyin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
garden hose. spray one good and go to the next one. after a couple of good sprays it will be gone.