New to an Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

white08eddie

Reaction score
Hello World
Just bought my wife an 08 Eddie Bauer last night. almost 23k, fully loaded (see my sig). Wanted to say Hi to the forum, im no stranger to ford or boards for that matter. Been looking around, seems like a great forum and excellent bunch of ppl here, look forward to sharing my thoughts and experience with everyone.

OP
OP
W

white08eddie

Reaction score
Not sure, wifes truck so all mods through her, im sure you know the drill as well ;)

I PMed RI-Matt to see if he can decode my VIN to let me know if it has the Tow Package or not, plan on getting a trailer possibly next summer. But for now, she is in love over her Explorer, especially with all the extra goodies

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure, wifes truck so all mods through her, im sure you know the drill as well ;)

I PMed RI-Matt to see if he can decode my VIN to let me know if it has the Tow Package or not, plan on getting a trailer possibly next summer. But for now, she is in love over her Explorer, especially with all the extra goodies

Yup I know the drill, but I also convinced the wife that we needed a lift, tires, and the safari with the lights:********:
And yes thats her daily driver too:waytogo:

securedownloadn.jpg

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok lane and sol where can i find a girl like that. whats your secret. :D

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
same! i can only do the 2" spacer and 35s. if i were to do the bl my gf wouldnt be able to get in unless i make it so a ladder pops out. haha

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt