Noob from Tennessee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinlee

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I want to own my very own expedition but I don't know which year to get that will offer me the best performance right off the bat!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ELLO!!!! WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF EXPEDITIONS! what you looking for? street? off road? lowered? lifted? stock with some minor mods? or just stock. how many people are in your family? do you plan this being a daily driver or a weekend toy? a school bus or just a family get away car? that all comes into play when picking out the best generation for you. but again welcome!!!

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome.... its hard to say which year/model/trim is best.... dont know your price range or what your looking for.... if you want to lift it big I'd stick with a 1st gen... mild lift or lowered I'd go 2nd or 3rd gen... but all in all any year expy is a good, its more of a personal preference or the amount of $$ you wanna spend