Noob here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murvilboy

Reaction score
My name is RJ and found this forum from Google. I was looking for some pics of Air Bagged Navigators. I own a 2004 Black Navigator and I love every bit of it. I want to throw on some 22s or 24s idk havent made up my mind yet and air bag it to get it to sit on top of them. Its my daily/tow vehicle for my Camaro so idk if I can slam it and then raise it up to tow and still keep my towing capacity. Anyone know if I can? Im stationed at Eglin AFB, FL and love it. I would like to see pics of any members here that have slammed navi's so I can get an idea. Here to meet new people and gain knowledge about these trucks.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome.... not many slammed expys here... a few with big rims and many with lifts... but a wealth of knowledge on both is here.... also a lot of FL members too....

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My name is RJ and found this forum from Google. I was looking for some pics of Air Bagged Navigators. I own a 2004 Black Navigator and I love every bit of it. I want to throw on some 22s or 24s idk havent made up my mind yet and air bag it to get it to sit on top of them. Its my daily/tow vehicle for my Camaro so idk if I can slam it and then raise it up to tow and still keep my towing capacity. Anyone know if I can? Im stationed at Eglin AFB, FL and love it. I would like to see pics of any members here that have slammed navi's so I can get an idea. Here to meet new people and gain knowledge about these trucks.

welcome...i left eglin last year after 7yrs there...i'm stationed at langley now...hoping to make my way back to 96LRS...so whats your AFSC????