Noobie Pic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn maybe I should have bought a boat before I built my expy.... I'm scared to post pics of the one I am looking at buying....:p but nice boat and expy

OP
OP
O

oneboss302

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments guys. No problems towing it at all. I turn the OD off untill I reach the highway, then keep her at a constant 55mph (even in the 65 mph zones). Sorry the pic is at such an angle. I tried to shoot it from the other side but the sun was to my back and it washed the whole picture out.
Oh and PS. 1 coil pack every 2 mths seems to be the norm right now. 6 more months and they will all be new. LOL

Last edited:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments guys. No problems towing it at all. I turn the OD off untill I reach the highway, then keep her at a constant 55mph (even in the 65 mph zones). Sorry the pic is at such an angle. I tried to shoot it from the other side but the sun was to my back and it washed the whole picture out.
Oh and PS. 1 coil pack every 2 mths seems to be the norm right now. 6 more months and they will all be new. LOL

for help in the towing department look into the Edge CS programmer.... level 2 is for towing... I have mine in it right now since turning the 37s and it helps out a lot... old hills that used to be a pain are a lot smoother now... gonna be fun when I tow a boat with the 37s... should be interesting..:eek: