OBD2 Scanners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jt_armstrong

Reaction score
I have one of these bluetooth code readers which I use with the TorquePro app on my tablet.
I wanted to read if there was any misfires but the reader doesn't return any info. Is this an OBD2 adapter problem, a Ford problem or a Torquepro problem? The adapter is a BAFX scan tool which I got from Amazon about a year back. My other cars don't have the OBD2 sockets so I have nothing to compare them with.
Does anyone else use this combination?

boobie33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use the same obd2 bt adapter with torquepro app. I havent had any problems pulling codes if there are any. Is you cel on? Maybe there are no codes go read?

OP
OP
jt_armstrong

jt_armstrong

Reaction score
I can pull the codes without any trouble (I had one yesterday which related to misfire) but in the " Test Results" section where you can run a set of specific tests only cylinder 2 shows up as green under the misfire count. The other cylinders are blank as if the test is wrong or the data isn't available.