October's EOTM Winner!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no thanks to my photobucket account. get the photo url! haha
i also voted for you! i love that background! congrats on your VICTORY!

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Congrats man nice expy :)

I just love how when someone whens these things theres someone trying to take credit for your win even tho its your truck that you built or someone else is upset because they think they soul have gotten the win not you, face it its not about winning its about being proud of the work you yourself did to make your truck what it is not everyone will like it but we all have are own oppinions which is fine just dont be rude about it or be a baby lol so far every Expy I have seen on this sight is pretty darn good looking. (mine ain't as good looking as most bu it still ooks awesome)

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I just love how when someone whens these things theres someone trying to take credit for your win even tho its your truck that you built or someone else is upset because they think they soul have gotten the win not you, face it its not about winning its about being proud of the work you yourself did to make your truck what it is not everyone will like it but we all have are own oppinions which is fine just dont be rude about it or be a baby lol so far every Expy I have seen on this sight is pretty darn good looking. (mine ain't as good looking as most bu it still ooks awesome)
Don't worry about the two who claim to help , in some way they did do what they said, so that's fine with me. I think the two of them like to fight with each other LOL Everybody on this site seems pretty cool to talk with and has fun with each other, I think that's why we have so many people here, not to mention all the info!!! Thanks Again Everybody for your comments. So whens my big prize show up???:drool::drool::drool:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score

Guessing you may be refering to me?! Its a joke which hopefully you would understand if you clicked on my link. You have to understand many of us here have a weird sense of humor.... ok maybe its just me. Sometimes you have to read between the lines.

I do believe Canadian Expy deserved this win! Great background taken at the right moment with the setting sun!

So whens my big prize show up???
lol... let us know when it arrives!

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please keep post simple...this is a congratulations thread. Thank you