Off road front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just have been throwing around some ideas and I was thinking of looking into an aftermarket front bumper that would give my '03 XLT a nice looking appearance.

I have slightly looked into Iron Bull and Road Armor but they don't seem to have a real "Expedition" specific bumper.

Forging my own is out if the question too but if anyone has any clue where I could find any type of off road bumper for the Expedition please let me know!

Also if anyone has pics of theirs post em up!
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03EXPO4x4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The best looking one I have seen is the Trailready Base Front Bumper Ford F-150/250 Light Duty, Expedition 97-03. It runs like $1700

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Trailready doesn't show that fitting a 03+ Expy, unless I missed it.

Thing is - my bumper is probably for an F150 of the same year; the mounting points changed a little bit, but generally it'd work.

Mine was $1150 shipped, plus $150 for shit-welding and $225 for REAL welding.

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Keep in mind - Expy owners will have to cut their truck's front fascia as the upper section (grill area) is attached to the bumper cover.

ogre20012001

Reaction score
I emailed iron bull the other day about bumpers for 2nd gen expy. The told me their in the works and check back in 2-3 months.

OP
OP
Gruz7

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I emailed iron bull the other day about bumpers for 2nd gen expy. The told me their in the works and check back in 2-3 months.

Def post in here when you hear from them about the possible iron bull version of the front bumper I would be 100% a pot. Buyer of that thing