Official Picture Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yudaman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll add some pics to the mix. I had a post towards the beginning of the thread going back a couple of years. So I might as well post some updated pics.

First morning I had it. Damn! I had forgotten about the ****** sized tailpipe that it had. Now sporting a manly 3" pipe!

expy0.jpg

A few months later a little more cleaned up with new wheels and tires

IMAG0107.jpg

A little Plastidip to get rid of the horrid gold!

IMAG0122.jpg

Some new headlights and fog lights.

307.jpg

The current look with a grille from a 2000 F-150 ad a new Lund bug deflector.

IMAG0504.jpg

superexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice! Love what you did to it. Where did you get that lower front valence???? Love the location of your amp and crossover. Was there enough space on the left side for the crossover?

I bought the lower valance 13 years ago. It took some time finding it but was able to find it on line and it was listed for a f150. It said it wont fit a expedition but it does. The cross over fit fine on the left. I did have to drill holes for the wires and a used speaker box carpet and plexi glass to make it look pretty.

OP
OP
Z

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice - that sub is HUGE. I just have a smaller preamped sub and it does the job. Hate that I have to remove it for long trips or hauling stuff. Wish I can flush it on the left side

Thanks for the pics and the idea for the lower valence. I found out on 150online that Lightning and Harley have lower valence options (albeit aftermarket). will look around for one

superexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
THat sub takes 20sec to pull out. I have hooks that hook the 3rd row seat mounts and a harnes for the speaker. I use to have to pull it all the time becaus i have 6 kids but now, not so much. I have a new winter beater.

4ef3af8b-22ef-41ed-b5b2-e8e573af245b.jpg