Order tracking site-issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Excited to finally have a VIN and assembly date (5/16/2022) assigned to my original 1/24/2022 order. Last Friday, went to the tracking site

and was able to see the order in the system. Tried to do so this morning in hopes of a potential window sticker appearing, and the site is now looped. Looped as in I place my order # and VIN in place, and instead of the information popping up, it goes back to the main tracking page asking me to put the order number and my VIN in the associated spaces. Two different browsers, on two different software platforms, all updates installed, all with the same result.

So, my question is, does anyone else have the same experience.

Thanks in advance,

Bill

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea, same issue too. In the 2 months i've been trying to track, it does this periodically. some days works, some days doesn't.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just checked mine and I was able to get in. I used chrome on my phone. I have heard that it is quite hit or miss. I haven't experienced it not working yet but I just got a VIN on Mar 24th.

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Around the time I went into production I had the same thing. After being in production for a few days to a week, I found the site works correctly every time. But where’s my truck?

OP
OP
mrmustang

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nope, tried 10 times each, two different systems, two different browsers, two different software packages (Apple and MS). No luck.

Sigh

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nope, tried 10 times each, two different systems, two different browsers, two different software packages (Apple and MS). No luck.

Sigh
Not sure why their system does that. It’s not you, it will probably work again in a few days.
Also once you get the Vin add it to FordPass, when it gets through production you’ll get an “activate” button. Doesn’t work. But a good indicator.

OP
OP
mrmustang

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure why their system does that. It’s not you, it will probably work again in a few days.
Also once you get the Vin add it to FordPass, when it gets through production you’ll get an “activate” button. Doesn’t work. But a good indicator.
I've already added the VIN to my existing Ford pass account, thanks.

Bill