Ordered 2021 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fork0nTheLft

Reaction score
SO I placed an order on a 2021 Expedition back on July 13,2021. It is in production still and the delivery ETA is TBD. Any idea when I should be able to receive the vehicle? Dealerships is saying this month but who really knows.

Since this is a 2021, and 2022 are being built, I figured Ford would want this delivered faster.

BaumSquad

Reaction score
We ordered our Max Limited 4x4 on July 16th and we took delivery on Sept 15th, 61 days later. Not sure what the holdup is for your build.

harbcon

Reaction score
Ok so it's not only me. Do you at least have a vin #? I ordered a '21 stealth 12 weeks ago. I still have zero info on mine. No vin. No anything. What I was told was that the 22's haven't started production yet. Not til end of January/ early February. I have found out through this site that the end of the '21 expedition builds are next week. December 22.

medic3166

Reaction score
We ordered our '21 XLT Max at the end of September 2021, and it was just delivered last week.