Ordering 2023 Limited, get CCD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Diesel26

Reaction score
No, none of the stealths after 2021 come standard with CCD, they come standard with a sports suspension. To get the CCD you have to add it as a $995 option.

fordperfaddict

Reaction score
does anyone know if the regular limited can get Road Preview? its currently not on the builder but i think it could be missing something

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, ccd road preview is included with all ccd. The only differences with ccd is the sport tuned version for stealth and stealth performance. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if plattys are tuned slightly softer than the others (midway btw ltd/kr trim and nav tune)

fordperfaddict

Reaction score
Yes, ccd road preview is included with all ccd. The only differences with ccd is the sport tuned version for stealth and stealth performance. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if plattys are tuned slightly softer than the others (midway btw ltd/kr trim and nav tune)
Ok cuz I am not seeing it on the builder for the regular limited…

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am ordering a 2023 Limited Stealth (no PP) and wondering if I should get the CCD suspension? I am coming from a 2018 GMC Sierra. I don’t want floaty suspension but also don’t want my family to be thrown around on road trips. Also worried about replacing dampers early with all the work and electronics in them. Can anyone advise or give me there own experiences with CCD from 2018 Truck. Thanks,
I'm comparing a bit of apples to oranges, but my 2022 SPP with CCD rides sooooo much smoother than my Gen 3 2017 Limited with 20's and standard suspension. Handles better too. I'm glad I checked that box - all due to recommendations from this forum.

fordperfaddict

Reaction score
yea i was wondering if the Regular Limited can get CCD as it used to be on the builder and now it isnt...

gripnrip

Reaction score
I feel the same way. I didn’t really know what it was so figured I didn’t need it. Went on a 4 hour trip this weekend and on parts of the hi-way (generally where it was concrete) it felt pretty rough. Now I wish I had ordered it. Is there a way to have it added after delivery?
Did you figure out a way to get this corrected?

gripnrip

Reaction score
Also, the pre refresh 4th gens are notorious for eating shocks without the ccd. Most users without ccd replace them. Not many if anyone I've seen on here had shocks go bad with ccd equipped.
Do you know how to tell if a vehicle is pre refresh or not?