original grey dash paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aircargoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IMG_1719.JPG hi....ok i wanted to paint JUST the coloum between wheel and dash. where ingnition is.

i got a MINT dark grey wheel and airbag but my ingnition area is light grey like the wheel is now. my interior/dash is mostly light grey with the dark grey around cluster and radio.....steering wheel and coloum light grey. these are voriginal colors on this 1st generation truck i own....gonna put wheel on but would like it to match better. color sucs on pic

need the dark grey.....any ideas where to get or a CODE for this color?

txs all....:happy160:

Last edited:

nobycane74

Reaction score
Be careful my friend, I found out that there is in fact two different color codes for the interiors for the expeditions in the years 1997-2002.
The color code for the interior on the door or matching the VIN# is incorrect. That code is for the door panels, the center consoles (front and back).
The front dash board is a whole different color code. Which I found out the hard way for my 2001 E.B. Parchment type colors.

You can reference color bond paints, website to determine which color(s) matches you dash.

For example, what I found out was that my trucks color code interior was (121) Ford Med. Parchment which is a light tan color, but the dash board was darker than the rest of the trucks interior, so I found out that it is the darker of the Parchment; (120) Med. Dk Parchment.

More than likely your truck is registering the singular interior code of (118) Ford Med. Graphite... this is for the door panels and rear panels and center console.

*What you may be looking for is (148) Ford Med. Dk Graphite...to match that front dash board and around the steering column.

Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65