p0176

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think thats the right code, I was told bank 2 is running lean. What dose this mean, is the 0 2 senser bad?

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
checked the elbow as far as i can see its fine, starting to really hate this truck now, every mechanic i go to gives me a differnt story

gsddeacon

Reaction score
Have the Cat converter checked... I had the same problem and the first one was bad, had it replaced and fixed the problem and mpg went up about 2 around town..

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
how do you check the CAT converter? one of my o2 sensors look real rusty and burned

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok Im going insane, first im told its po176, look up code and it says "flex fuel sensor" what the F**k! when they read the code at the auto parts it said po176 bank 2 is running lean. the only thing that gets me aggravated is until i had the tune up done, my truck never had this damn code, i find it too coincidental that this popped up immediately after the tune up was done, and what makes me more aggravated is I need to fix this before april or Im going to fail emission testing, and i need to get my plate sticker like a week after the test deadline. if i ever win the lotto I will be swapping a carbureted 460 Ford engine in this thing, or a 7.3 liter diesel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69