Phaser cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allennet

Reaction score
2018 exped platinum, waiting over 6 months for cam replacement at vero beach mullinax ford, keep putting repair off stating they cant get gaskets, really poor service and apprehensive about future repairs and parts, customer service has been worthless. Worried about further damage to engine as well....

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is a Cam Phaser. That aside, call FORD! There is NO way it should take 6 months for this repair.

Team_Z

Reaction score
Has your truck been at Ford for 6months or you have been waiting for them to call you to let you know the parts are in for 6 months?

platinumexpy

Reaction score
Take it somewhere else. It took me a month to get my truck back because of the same issue, waiting on a garket. You shouldn't have to wait 6 months though. Unfortunately my Expy was over 90 thousand miles so I had to pay for the whole repair. $3700. Makes no sense for a recall.

lurch

Reaction score
I had to wait 8 months for mine. It was for the cam phasers to be shipped, not gaskets. I talked to Ford customer support the best I could get was a signed letter that they would cover the warranty at 100% if I were to go over 65K miles while waiting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carloss0712