Picked up some new SUVs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metaldrgn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I haven't been here much for the last few years. Kinda just what I do. I've since purchased 2 Equinoxs. They're fun to drive, comfortable, good on gas mileage, and I like the look. I still have my other 2 Expeditions, but there's really just being used occasionally when the need arises. Anyone else have some of the crossovers of just generally smaller SUVs?

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nope. My only experience w the equinox was one I had as a long term rental after someone turned in front of me in 2016. I dont know what year it was, I think it was the 2nd generation of them. Have to say it was one of the most uncomfortable vehicles I've ever driven at the time. The seats were supportive but rock hard and had this odd scratchy, woven fabric like gym shorts. Every imperfection in the road was felt it seemed.

The only other mid size I've spent decent time in was an Enclave. I was fairly impressed by it. Quiet, rode nice, seats were decent though flat on the sides and didnt keep you in place well. It was well appointed, had about everything you could ask for in 2011.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, never been a fan of those crossovers. Squirrelly ride and no towing or cargo capacity.

Last edited: