Pioneer Avic D3 GPS Double Din

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pioneer Avic D3

$400 plus shipping.

Comes with both gps disc, ipod adapter, gps antenna, both harnesses, and oem box.

Used, but in good condition. No scratches on the screen at ALL.

AVIC-D3-069.jpg

Hit me up. Thanks.

[email protected] < It goes straight to my phone so I'll respond asap.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have the same one...that is a sweet deal...yall need to jump on that!!! original price on that was $1200...

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Shit I been waiting to upgrade to the avh 4300 but shit if you still have this around the end of the month ill swing thru and pick it up

OP
OP
E

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just hit me up we can work out a deal right now. I'm trying to sell it this week to pay off some tickets.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lol same reason im broke right now... Well that and a ps3, but i should be in a better spot by the end of the month so if you still got it consider it sold, im not asking you to hold it for me if you can sell it before then thats cool too

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i might get it 4 my wife's car...and my daughter is driving...clueless with directions!!! do you have both discs for the nav?

MPTonyT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you have the updated NAV discs or the original ones that come with it? Come with the Bluetooth and/or iPod cable for that price?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
too late...i bought it!!!

@ MPTonyT...how much the update disks running...i saw on their webiste $250?

MaverikDS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
too late...i bought it!!!

@ MPTonyT...how much the update disks running...i saw on their webiste $250?

Depending on how comfortable you are with downloading things and burning discs...you might be able to upgrade it for wayyyy cheaper. I have an 06 Acura and when I wanted to update the nav disc the stealership wanted some crazy high price for the new disc. I just fund the image of the new disc on pirate bay and downloaded it. I did need to buy dual layer dvd discs because I didn't have any and they are not as cheap as a regular dvd but still way less than buying the new disc from the site. Once you have the image you just need to mount it to the disc and you should be all set. I had to make sure I downloaded the right one for my car as acura has different discs for different vehicles but it works perfectly, I have the new roads and zagat ratings. The only difference is my nav disc no longer has a pretty label on it.