Plasti-dip Thoughts, Comments Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I looked and they had the actual Dip like in a regular paint can, not the spray. But i should look again. Good idea.

Edit: just looked on HH site, and they have the whole line, so I'll bet I could get them to order me in some if it's not in store. That's great cuz I'm down to my last 3 cans...... It's like crack.....

Last edited:

Survival

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I Plasti dipped my Safari rack...my push bar...my side steps...my tail light guards...the outside of my spot lights...and my factory wheels...the tire gate...and i love the look it gave the truck...very well worth it !!!

Last edited:

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just recently discovered plasti dip and yesterday (earlier today) I dipped my grill, roof rack, tailgate handles, wiper arms! Also painted my exhaust headers & Trailer Hitch with VHT header paint (all black)
Tmrw Im doing all the tan trim, running boards (steps) and maybe my wheels if I have the time. Jacking this thing up is such a PITA it makes me not want to paint the wheels.
If i like the green and black look I may even go so far as to Dip my bumpers (I bought a 97 because of the front bumper)

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah its truly fun stuff to use, because its so cheap, and it can be removed so easily. Yet it is pretty durable. Good choice, if you get a chance I'd like to see some pics. Should look good with the green.

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Lane, and all other Canadian fellows... i've just discovered that "Dip your Car" has a canadian branch and they sell the Plasti Dip cheaper than Home Hardware (e.g. $15 for a spray can instead of $18-19). They're adding shipping fees to the order though, so it only makes sense to buy from them if you're getting a large quantity. But good to know they exist: http://www.dipyourcar.com/shop/page/26?shop_param

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like without the steps but I do think it might be a pain getting in and out of. Maybe look for a different stlye step?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker