Possible to get CCD on Limited (non stealth)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chiguy79

Reaction score
Is it possible to find a used 22 or order a new 23 Max Limited w/o the stealth package and get CCD. The 2022 brochure shows CCD as optional on limiteds, the current builder on the website shows it only available with the stealth package.

Trying to figure out if it is even worthwhile to try to find a max limited with control trac/ ccd and HD tow vs. just going with a platinum (but the platinum doesn't seem worth it since the multi contour seats aren't available on any of the newer Expy's I see online). I would go stealth but can't get the HD tow with the stealth and HD tow is a requirement.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For my22, you could option a limited with ccd, and it's the same for my23 according to the order guide. Also, the HD tow pkg is opt for all limited trims as well. If you don't mind waiting, to get the exact set up you want, you may have to order the truck though as it seems dealers don't order the ltd trims with ccd very often as most people don't know what it is.

Stsysar

Reaction score
When I ordered my 2023 limited, CCD was only available on Stealth not on regular limited.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This shows it as being optional on 302.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230323_225314_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230323_225314_OneDrive.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 26

mwar99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
HD tow is definitely available with the stealh package.

gtr09

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For used - good luck finding one with all the correct options that isn't a Stealth package. I looked for months anywhere in the US. I'm still pondering how nobody can order a car with the best options. Tow, CCD, 3.73, etc. What I discovered is if it's not a Special Edition, Texas Edition, or Stealth Edition it will be missing something important.