Power Running Boards and mudflaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

njja

Reaction score
Curious why no one talks about the Ford OEM mud flaps that work from Expy 2007 to 2017 both regular and EL versions and both rear and front. Part number is 7L1Z16A550A from Ford website.

star-art

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Curious why no one talks about the Ford OEM mud flaps that work from Expy 2007 to 2017 both regular and EL versions and both rear and front. Part number is 7L1Z16A550A from Ford website.

Yeah! ;)

I just had a set of OEM Ford mudflaps installed. The shop that did the work told me they didn't have to drill any holes.

cullinan18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where did you find the rear mud flaps? I have been waiting since February to get a pair. I have the 2017 EL Limited with power running boards and I can't find the rear mud flaps anywhere- :(

Michele, I believe the EL requires a different rear mud flap, so perhaps Weathertech doesn't have it ready.

njja

Reaction score
sorry for bringing back the thread from the dead - where and how much did you get those installed for? If they didn't have to drill holes, I might be inclined to DIY. I gotta ask, how did they install if there weren't any holes to be drilled? The original user manual specifically states to drill holes.

Drmayer88

Reaction score
Just installed the weathertech set for my 17 EL. No drilling and dead simple. Remove two screws, hold up mudflap and replace screws.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk