Private Cash Offer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GC2019

Reaction score
I have a new 2020 Super Duty coming in on order, and I was wondering if anyone might have a PCO they will not be using. I would be much obliged.
Thanks.

Last edited:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are attached to the name and address of the person who originally received and only transferable to persons at the same physical address.

Yep and only applicable to that model. My PCO is only for a 2020 Expedition or maybe a 2019 not sure. Attached to my name/address and only for this model.

OP
OP
G

GC2019

Reaction score
These are attached to the name and address of the person who originally received and only transferable to persons at the same physical address.
Not true.
PCOs that randomly appear on-line are filled out by the receiver. The receiver can assign and enter anyone’s name.
I had a gentleman give me a surprise $2,000 PCO from his email on the day I picked up our Expedition.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve never filled a PCO out online they (dealer or ford) send them to me via snail mail on a folding postcard type deal.

stricnine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Many dealerships now include the PCO as part of their “dealer discount” or “internet price”.

While I have received the notification via email, I have never had to give a dealership my number from the email to receive the discount.

Rancidlunchmeat

2019 XLT FX4
Reaction score
I've been issued PCO that I didn't even know I had until getting a quote from a dealer who pulled up my name and address and told me I had one waiting. Turns out that I did have one in a pile of mail that I hadn't been bothered to go through for a few weeks.

OP
OP
G

GC2019

Reaction score
Many dealerships now include the PCO as part of their “dealer discount” or “internet price”.

While I have received the notification via email, I have never had to give a dealership my number from the email to receive the discount.
Not really true.
Dealers have no control over FMC PCO credit dispersement.

If you were lucky enough to receive one in the mail, your dealer can recover the discount. If you receive it by e-mail, the customer can fill it out to whoever they please.
If someone comes up with one on line, I’m all ears...

stricnine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not really true.
Dealers have no control over FMC PCO credit dispersement.

If you were lucky enough to receive one in the mail, your dealer can recover the discount. If you receive it by e-mail, the customer can fill it out to whoever they please.
If someone comes up with one on line, I’m all ears...

this is why I said that it is used as an “internet price” or “dealer discount”, they are showing the discounted price assuming the PCO. Happens at almost every Ford dealership in my state. Read the fine print on many of those discounts and you’ll see it OR worse case, you find out while you’re negotiating price and they say “wait, your PCO is already included in our discount” Hahahaha

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is why I said that it is used as an “internet price” or “dealer discount”, they are showing the discounted price assuming the PCO. Happens at almost every Ford dealership in my state. Read the fine print on many of those discounts and you’ll see it OR worse case, you find out while you’re negotiating price and they say “wait, your PCO is already included in our discount” Hahahaha

If they said that I’d drive across to the GMC dealership. I get family discount there anyway ;). Even if you don’t you can still tell the ford salesman you do.