Proud New Owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Otters07

Otters07

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ah damn! I really want to lose the door emblems maybe I'll just make some custom ones like you did.

rick chitown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I pulled mine off and then the holes filled... OCD, and why do they need glide holes anyway? Just so some lazy guy at a body shop can get the emblem straight? I cant post pic from this computer, dangit...

OP
OP
Otters07

Otters07

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I like billet badges I've used them before for stuff. Not sure what I'm gonna do...talked about wrapping the white so maybe I can plug the holes and cover with vinyl. Wrap material is pretty thick and should look clean if we decide to do that.

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've heard of them - what makes them best; why did you go that route vs others?

OP
OP
Otters07

Otters07

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've heard of them - what makes them best; why did you go that route vs others?

Number 1 is they are American made and the first manufacturer of this type of LED light. They also put their products through a "torture test" which you can see on YouTube to show the quality reliability of them. All the others that are labeled "Cree LED" are cheap imitations that come from china and from what I've seen from friends is that they leak and get moisture under the lenses. Those cheaper bars are a few hundred dollars less than the Rigid and it shows cause you get what you pay for. Rigids come with a lifetime warranty and well worth the investment.

macho grande

Reaction score
Man that's sweet. I got my 06 back in April and I've been lurking the forum every sense (this is my first post).

I've been playing with it a lil bit and first I tinted the front windows and painted the step running boards black since they didn't match the tan/gold. Then I painted the mirrors white. Luckily I think I found a pretty good match. And last weekend I painted the grill black also. Love the look of it now.
I've been trying to decide on what color and type rims to get. I've been having a hard time coming up with a rim that goes along with all the other colors that are already in play on her. This is the first ride I've had that wasn't all one color.
What you guys think so far??

55f3e442221ea1afb69f2014127afdeb.jpg

8fbc900db2e81dcc5856839827bc0215.jpg

b00b608eecd67f1ce3424d4c5871e6e9.jpg

Also I'd really like to change the emblems to black or tan. I've seen it done on YouTube but I don't wanna bite off more than I can chew and ruin em :cool:

Last edited: