Random Beep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StuntMan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hear a brief beep when driving, but nothing lights up on the instrument panel. What is it? :think:l

Last edited:

Hit By Thunder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry Stuntman, the only beeps I get are from the air ride self check. Thats by the passenger kick panel.

is there any temporary loss of power for a brief second. Maybe jiggle the key and tumbler. Might be the key ignition beep dirty/loose contact. Just trying to help

mnerat

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know it's a different vehicle but I had a Silverado that did the same thing...it was a dull beep then stopped after about 2 weeks and never heard again for the 5 years I had it??

OP
OP
StuntMan

StuntMan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The rear brake light is out so this must be why I'm getting the beep, yet when I replaced the bulb it still did't work. Off to Ford Repair shop soon I got a shopping list of Electrical faults to fix:

Non working rear wiper & wiper spray dead
Front wiper only functions on highest setting & wiper spray dead
Parking Break light on the cluster only lights up sometimes.

:Rant:

kyle_in_rure

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does your air bag light turn on before you start the vehicle? I know there's a beep that will sound when the airbag indicator light is out.

The only other time I've heard a sound like you describe was once when my battery was nearly dad and the ignition was on. It would beep randomly from somewhere in the dash,

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wolf_Lazarus