Raptor Grille Light Connector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason Zimberoff

Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently had this grille installed on my 2018 XLT - and it comes with the Raptor style lights as you can see in the attached photo.

Does anyone have a good diagram of where the connector would be to attach the harness from these lights? The manufacturer of the grille claims it is just an easy plug and play connection.

Yes - I am assuming it is there though I admit - I have no idea if it really is.

Has anyone any info that would help?

Thanks!

-Zim

IMG_0504.JPG

dtaylorfd

Reaction score
As far as plug and play, I doubt there's a connector for grill lights anywhere. There isn't an Expedition model with raptor grill lights.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would reach out to the manufacturer since they designed it and stated that it was plug and play.

My guess it that you would need to tap into the lighting system. Either DRLs or parking lights.

OP
OP
Jason Zimberoff

Jason Zimberoff

Reaction score
I'm not used to being a trail blazer on stuff like this, but I saw one other guy installed it - I liked it a lot so I went on Amazon on a whim and found one for sale. That listing is still there but has been marked "currently unavailable" since then. There is not a lot of info on the listing on who to contact - the part was delivered from an Amazon warehouse.

With all that in mind - the thing looks like it was made very well and it fit great.

If I find the answer to my own question I will post the results here.

Thanks all!

KJ-Idaho

Reaction score
Can you post a link to the ordering site? I hate the chromy plastique on my platinum.

rx7gslse

Reaction score
Its available on summit racing and a few other sites as well. Search by part number MTX-17-5036

not sure on the wiring... does it have a plug, or just bare wires? I assume you'd have to tap into the running light wiring, which shouldn't be too difficult.