Readylift 03 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03ebexpy

Reaction score
I installed the Readylift leveling kit last week and got new wheels and tires.
Lift: Readylift Leveling Kit
Wheels: American Racing ATX Series "Artillery Teflon Coated" 17x8
Tires: General Grabber (Red Letter) 35"x12.50"

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 18,142

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Truck looks good. Does that color on your raised letters come off eventually? Like the blue does on white letter tires? ..... Comes across as pinkish in the photo.

Maybe it looks different in real life. But everything else looks real good.

(Might just be how it looks on my computer too....)

Last edited:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
can i have your tires? ill give you my bfgs! haha and no the red doesnt come off. its not like white walls. its something weird. but i like it.

OP
OP
03ebexpy

03ebexpy

Reaction score
it's probably just your computer screen but the letters are RED haha. the red can rub off or fade if not taken care of properly.

panda- no, they hurt my wallet pretty bad. haha. i like these tires so far though.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well... can i have them if you dont like them? haha your in temecula just go hit up the desert and youll see the true potential of those tires. more teams used them in the mint 400 this last weekend.

OP
OP
03ebexpy

03ebexpy

Reaction score
lane- yea, but i don't think it sits nearly as high as yours. :( the only alternative to get it higher is the Rize Ind. kit but i'd rather not run 37's or have it be that high. would be too difficult on the wife and kids getting in and out. thank you for the compliment

panda- this is my family rig now. i had to leave the off road scene. i'm too afraid with this truck that if i off-road it, all the air bags will go off. haha. i noticed the use of these tires in the race. like i said, i'm impressed so far. good tires

AaronLG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks great.

go to the site in my sig. all the guys that know the answers left this site and now are on that one.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Wow Aaron. You're starting to sound like a spammer lol. Every thread has that same message from you. Not all of us LEFT this site. Some of us frequent both. Lots of info to go around.

sngltrck1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow Aaron. You're starting to sound like a spammer lol. Every thread has that same message from you. Not all of us LEFT this site. Some of us frequent both. Lots of info to go around.

X2 !!!

More people signing up here everyday still.