rear control arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looking for inexpensive rear adjustable control arms for my 01 any one seen ajustable kits for the expies, i cant seem to find them, the pass side rear upper arm is bent and the channel style that is used stock prob is not a good idea to bend back with out weakening it

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
There's a guy on ebay that sells tubular upper and lower arms, but I don't think that they are adjustable.

I suppose that you could buy his and cut off one end and weld in a sleeve for a giant heim joint.

OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i wanted to go with adjustable becouse i may at some point put another lift on truck, and if they are not adjustable rear axle will be off center of well, want to be able to adjust that, also i had only found one on ebay, and it was the set of 4 for 550$, i may end up getting some 1.1/2 chromoli tube and making my own, if i cant find them seperate

Last edited:

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Ian from xtreme 4x4 did a great show that told you exactly how to make them up. It's probably on their web site.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_plugger