Rear Sway bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Edit: Oops, just realized I switched the front and rear sway bar status. Note: Rear arrived on Sunday after several day delay in transit. Sorry for any consternation.

Ordered both front and rear sway bars from Summit Racing on April 2. Just got word the rear sway bar is expected to arrive tomorrow! Front sway bar is on back order and date given for delivery is expected to be April 20. Just FYI to all who are interested.

Last edited:

Bow512

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ordered both front and rear sway bars from Summit Racing on April 2. Just got word the front sway bar is expected to arrive tomorrow! Rear sway bar is on back order and date given for delivery is expected to be April 20. Just FYI to all who are interested.

I wonder how Hellwig fulfills orders? I ordered a rear on 3/2 from Summit and a front from Autoanything on the same date. The rear arrived yesterday (a month before the original estimated date) but the front estimated ship date is now 6/8 (a month later than it said when I ordered). Doesn’t make much sense to me that they are pushing old orders but fulfilling newer ones.

I just finished installing the rear. Took no time at all. Only have taken it for a spin around the neighborhood so can’t comment on any changes yet.

hawkeye

Reaction score
Just ordered front and rear Hellwig bars 7696 and 7688 from dieselstuff.com, $411 for the pair and free shipping.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A hell of a deal! I paid $511 for the pair back in Dec 2020, received them in mid March. Covid excuse for the 10 week wait.

Oklahoma Jim

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I try dieselstuff.com I get a site trying to sell me the domain name.