Recommended wheel and suspension shop in Memphis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwmorrisonjr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation for a wheel and suspension shop in Memphis, TN? I need to have at least a road-force balance done on my RF tire (massive speed vibrations 70-80 mph) as well as a complete suspension inspection if the balancing doesn't fix the vibration.

Please don't recommend a chain like Firestone or Goodyear. I'm good with Discount Auto for the balancing if folks have experience with them out here.

Lynnii2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Discount tire should be able to road force balance tire? I'm just lost here why Firestone, Goodyear, American tire can not help you.

OP
OP
rwmorrisonjr

rwmorrisonjr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Discount tire should be able to road force balance tire? I'm just lost here why Firestone, Goodyear, American tire can not help you.
Because I’ve taken it to several Firestone shops and they don’t do anything. They’ve also lost most of their good experienced techs.

Lynnii2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can you drive out of the area to a better shop with better reviews and have the road force balance done?