Remove and replace broken dash vent louvre 2018 Ford Expedition Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nix Ford

Reaction score
I need to replace the broken Vent Louvre located on the far right side of the dash on the passenger side of my 2018 Ford Expedition Limited. The replacement part is FL3Z-19893-AQ, specifically Part#: 19893D. I will be picking up from my local Ford dealer tomorrow morning.

Any suggestions or heads up on how to proceed before I start prying and pulling the old Vent Louvre?

Attachments

• Vent Air Louvre | Ford US.pdf
    403.6 KB · Views: 30

Gillbrak

Reaction score
I need to replace the broken Vent Louvre located on the far right side of the dash on the passenger side of my 2018 Ford Expedition Limited. The replacement part is FL3Z-19893-AQ, specifically Part#: 19893D. I will be picking up from my local Ford dealer tomorrow morning.

Any suggestions or heads up on how to proceed before I start prying and pulling the old Vent Louvre?

Not the greatest video but i found this of an f150. Looks like they just pop straight out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Examine the new part - and determine if it appears that it is a press-fit.

If so, use a can of spray silicone to sparingly spray the contact points / press-fit points of the existing vent part, then pull it out.