Removing 2nd row middle seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That is very nice!!!!!

Hmmm ideas are running wild now lol....

Kizler

Reaction score
Sam, that is just awesome and I am in a similar situation- have one 2 year old and twins this July. So, want better access to 3rd row for the 3rd carseat. I had thought this might work- you've done it. Just want to confirm though- your middle seat 2nd row had the "slide forward" option, right? I think they all do, but want to make sure before I start turning bolts.

thanks!

jagerskulls

Reaction score
damn whats the deal with this site everyone here has twins i have twin 3 year old girls and one due in june this is something im going to do this weekend one of the most usefull posts ive seen it turned out real good...

03 Eddie Bauer

Reaction score
second row seat middle seat

i have a 03 expedtion and i am taking out the the middle seat in the second row does anyone know were i could possible get a T carpet to cover the cutouts i have saw them on here but they dont say where they got them can anyone give me a website to it or give me your advice to what yall did

Wilwis

Reaction score
Does anyone know the exact floor liner that will make the conversion look good? Like a t-shaped mat I guess.

coolzzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone know the exact floor liner that will make the conversion look good? Like a t-shaped mat I guess.

I pulled my middle seat over the weekend and am in the same boat. You can order husky liners for the model with 2nd row buckets and it will cover the new gap between the seats. I would prefer carpets to the plastic looking husky liners though. There are a few sellers on ebay offering rubber backed carpet mats custom cut for this application, it is $200 for the complete set including front seats middle row, and third row with center aisle covered in carpet.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My '09

20180510_183038.jpg

I was under the impression the underlying middle row seat design was similar for 2nd gen, with the changes being cosmetical