Removing the 20....40/20/40

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slackerjohn

Reaction score
Any issues w removing the 20 of the second row. i will need a pass through soon without flipping the side seats.. thanks.

sorry 2010 EL limited.

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There shouldn't be any issue with this. As long as the outer seats retain their seat belt anchor, you are good.

thedodgedude

Reaction score
I did it in my 07 with no problems, just find a good mat to cover the holes up. I actually threaded the bolts back into the holes since they were open to outside, then I covered them up with mats. Have had it this way for about a year now

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

BullittBrian

Reaction score
Thedodgedude said exactly what I was going to. I just did the same thing on my 07 Ex. I bought a rubber backed mat at Ace Hardware and cut it to fit over the holes left in the carpet.

rick chitown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
exactly how many bolts hold this seat in, anyway? I was looking at taking mine out earlier, and it kind of looks like a pain? Is it a project? Or easier than it looks? thanks guys