Retired MGuns with 2017 EL Plat Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul Spaulding

Reaction score
Hello, first time posting and hope everyone is good today!
So I have a 2017 Exp EL Plat with the 22inch tires. Currently towing a 6,000 lb grey wolf and looking to upgrade to Mallard M32. Anyone have any positive stories about towing with same or similar vehicle? Also, I keep hearing about shutting off air susp? How do you do that? Never saw that as an option just sport,normal and comfort.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Master Guns! Great taste in options. You don't have air suspension. You have a computer controlled dampening system (ccd). You're going to love towing with your new rig. My 17 Platinum is light years ahead of my 07 EB.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
How much can you tow?
Can or should? I wouldn't tell you to tow more than what it's rated for. With my 07 however I was loaded pretty heavy the below trip and my 17 would have towed it much better. It also wasn't balanced correctly. Below that are the standard towing specs for the 17 Expys.

cat-scales-with-69-camaro-063018_42576322300_o.jpg

Towing Capacities 1.JPG Towing Capacities 2.JPG Towing Capacities 3.JPG