rumble when driving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverbackexpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm back any the EXPO has been running a lot better but i still have to change the o2 sensors. But wen I'm driving an I let my foot off of the gas it feels as if I'm driving on the strips on the side of the road. Wat can cause this granted the bushings haven't been changed.

clok1966

Reaction score
Bad U Joint? Mine has a bad vibration that just showed up, I have had several bad u-joints and mine feels like it.. but wont know till i replace um (cheap, about $15 each and some work). of course it could be a betn rim, a tire with a problem.. they do work fine and bust a cord sometimes.. jack it up and spin the tires.. most of the time you can see it in one if its got problems (tires).

OP
OP
silverbackexpo

silverbackexpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will check that out. But I really need to get these o2 sensors changed cause I'm goin through gas an its driving me crazy.

clok1966

Reaction score
I read pretty fast.. when you let off gas, i doubt thats U-joints. Still could bt a bent rim or tires... or even somthing lose in frontend, bushing as you mention... Im pretty new to the Expy so my knowledge is limted to 'all cars' not sure if there are specific stuff ont eh expy to look for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1