Saying 'What's Up' From Albuquerque, New Mexico!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That’s a pretty cool truck, looks like it’s in good shape all things considered. What’s the “Bigfoot” switch in the console?

Chinese humor

Most ebay/amazon China upfitter switch kits that come with labels and pictograms and a higher switch count use "SASQUATCH LIGHTS" for one of the extras

OP
OP
NDNplanner

NDNplanner

Reaction score
sweet. have you taken it on any camping trips yet?

Hey Robuilt!

We did a few this summer, but like an idiot, I didn't take any pics of my Expy when it was fully packed. Had the tent, chairs and the canoe on the top rack and everything in the back after popping out the 3rd row for the trips. Here are two pics from the summer, the first one is a panorama from the top of a mesa out on the Santo Domingo Pueblo, you can see the front end of my Expy in the corner.
The 2nd pic is from Blue Water Lake, NM. Had the fam and dogs out there for a few days splashing in the water and some off-roading in the Cibola National Forest (3rd pic). Thanks for asking buddy.

20190731_161235.jpg
20190729_153406.jpg
20190729_155041.jpg

OP
OP
NDNplanner

NDNplanner

Reaction score
Drug dealer to church lady to careless little brother... that's gotta be the questionable maintenance trifecta

What'd you have to do on the mechanical end of things?

Hey Adieu,

I know right! The story alone makes it worth owning. On the mechanical end, I just did all the standard maintenance... New plugs, wires, filters fluids, etc. It was misfiring and just didn't feel right when I first got my hand on it, but after all the usual stuff, it runs like a #$%^&* champ! Keep the Expy faith brotha.

OP
OP
NDNplanner

NDNplanner

Reaction score
That’s a pretty cool truck, looks like it’s in good shape all things considered. What’s the “Bigfoot” switch in the console?

Hey MO311FAN,

The 'bigfoot' switch runs the floodlights on the push bar. My rationale was, if I found myself in a position where I thought bigfoot was in front of me, I could use some extra light right before I shot first and asked questions later. I just picked up some extra floodlights I'm going to add to the rack on the top and add those to the 'zombie' switch. The same rationale, if I find myself in a situation where I'm surrounded by zombies I'll need some more light to save on ammo. ;-)