seat control cover...

Discussion in 'Interior' started by legendary70, Oct 21, 2018.

1. legendary70

legendary70 Member

Hello.

I was wondering what it is called. the cover that goes around the bottom of the seat and has the seat controls on it ( on driver and passenger sides). It is broken and needs to be replaced. Any advice on what it is called and where i can get it at a good price. thx.

2. Trainmaster

Trainmaster Old School Member

Search for the part on Tasca Ford's Website. They have very good prices and illustrations of the parts books.

3. legendary70

legendary70 Member

Went through every single option. nothing. wow. i thought it might be the valance.....but negative.

4. Trainmaster

Trainmaster Old School Member

In Tasca's "Body" section, look under "Tracks and Components":

https://www.tascaparts.com/auto-par...ex-engine/body-cat/tracks-and-components-scat

If you click on Tasca's part number in their list, sometimes they give you a photo of the part.

If that doesn't help, pick a part like the "Housing" and Google search illustrations for that part number. You'll get better photos of that part and similar ones and maybe even a junk yard's ebay listing or two:

Here's 7L1Z-14A706-FA:

https://www.google.com/search?q=7L1...-5neAhVtTd8KHZZUDbsQ_AUIDygC&biw=1366&bih=654

Sometimes it's not easy, and I hope I'm not telling you something you already tried. As a last resort look for the number stamped on the back of the part and use it as a guide for your Google search.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018